Monday, October 22, 2012

Varsity Jackets & Lace Skirts, Oh My!

 



 
 
 
 
Okay so I just wanted to show a few pics of my current item obsessions: Varsity (aka Letterman) Jackets & Lace Skirts! These two staple items speak volumes and it's kind of funny because one is sporty and dude-like while the other is dressy and girl-like. I'm all over the place today huh? You have to understand, I have the most eclectic (that's my favorite word in the world and I just got to use it!) style known to man. One day you may see a boho girl, then the next day a girly-girl then that Friday a tom-boy! I'm just a hot mess, simply put.
 
I hope you guys weekend was good! I'm a little mad the weekends always end with a quickness while the week seems to drag on like this blog post I'm writing. Well, let's try to make this week fun; keeping checking because I will be featuring these two looks in the near future! So be on the look out! Bye-bye dollfaces.
 
xoxo Kiersten

2 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful work.Thanks for this kind of stuff.I mean I am totally impressed.Hope to see more updated work here.I have to say, it is very informative.

    Winter Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!!!the outfit is def unique....just wondering where do you buy your hair?? And do you use a wand for that curl pattern?
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete