Saturday, October 13, 2012

Black on Black on Black!












Boyfriend Blazer- Vintage
Tank- H & M
Leggins- Forever 21
Boots- H & M
Necklace- Charlotte Russe
Purse- Francessca's Boutique
Glasses-Old

Believe it or not dolls, this is VERY dressed down for me! As a woman, as a thick woman, as a thick, self conscious woman, black means everything- well black and a good pair of Spanx. I wore this yesterday to campus and felt confident even though I didn't spend my usual two hours (yes...two hours people!) getting dressed. This boyfriend blazer covers the booty just right and the mesh at the top of my H & M tank gives just the right detail underneath the necklace. I'm not overly excited about this outfit but I thought it could be a good idea for any of you ladies (or gents) who don't have the time, but do have the basics.

I also just wanted to give a shout out to  BGKI, or rather Black Girls Killing it. It's an awesome blog that features random Brown fashionistas on their site and Facebook Page. They featured me today and I fell into tears! Like guys...I just started my blog! I'm so flattered! Thank you all at BGKI! And thank you reader for stopping by. Bye-bye

xoxo Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment