Wednesday, October 24, 2012

As Simple As A Walk in The Park...with Gucci!














Tank- Pacsun
Blazer- Vintage
Jeans- Forever 21
Scarf- New York & Co.
Purse- Francessca's Collection Boutique
Shoes- BCBG
Necklace- H & M

So this plaid blazer reminds me of something Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl would wear, right?! I absolutely, positively ADORE that show by the way. It's honestly the bomb.com. Moving right along though, as you can see the real star of this shoot was my doggie Gucci Aldo Heath. Yes, his first name IS after a major fashion label and yes, his middle name IS after the shoe store chain. Don't hate. He is a spoiled brat with a Louis Vuitton carrier but I love him to pieces!

This week is slooooooow. Like Friday c'mon already, where you at?! I just hope you guys are doing well and staying good. Let me know how you feel about this look, or any while your at it. I love feedback. Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday, okay? Adios!

xoxo Kiersten




6 comments:

  1. Love this look, DEF Featuring on my blog :) Lunionsuite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda, I saw it! Thank you soooooo much for the love and feature! Your the best! Yayyyy!

      Delete
  2. I just saw this pic on fb and immediately I had to find your blog,you are soooo pretty and I love your style and this outfit heck I want a outfit like this Lol I honestly wish I had your body because everything fits you so well. Are you on IG ? If so I would love to follow you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Porshia, you don't even understand how much I appreciate it!! Thank you so much for the support!! Girl, I think I can stand to lose like 50 pounds, but I'm glad someone can tolerate me lol I don't have an IG, but I would love if you would follow me on Twitter and 'like' my FB fan page! The links are up towards the left! Thank you again doll!

      Delete