Wednesday, October 17, 2012

That Michelle Obama Confidence

 


 





 

Tank- Forever 21
Blazer- Vintage
Skirt- Jason Wu
Shoes- H & M
Purse- Francessca's Boutique
Necklace & Cuff- Old (I forget!)

This entire ensemble screamed, "First Lady Swag!" at me and I couldn't have agreed more with it, and it's not because the second Presidential Debate was on last night. I would like to think this cute little number maybe an outfit First Lady Michelle Obama would wear out on a quick date night with the hubby, knowing though that the paparazzi would be following. I also thought this was appropriate for Michelle Obama because she LOVES Jason Wu clothing. If I believe correctly, she's the one that put him on. So that let's you know just because she's African-American, doesn't mean she can't get down with the Asian persuasion...I see you Michelle!

Hope you guys are enjoying looking through and reading my posts as I am blogging them. Thank you so much for the love and support I've recieved, it's very much appreciated trust me. Until next time dollfaces!

xoxo Kiersten

5 comments: