Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Calm After the Storm



















Sweater- Express
Skirt- American Apparel
Shoes- Forever 21
Necklace- Express
Cuffs- Forever 21
Purse- Francesca's Collection


Sandy the Hurricane just swept through most of the north east where I'm located. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and New York...all were in a state of emergency. I can't lie, half of me was excited (hey, any day of possibly missing school is a good day) and the other half was scared straight. You never know the possible devastation or turmoil that may occur, so that's kind of scary. I thank God my friends and family made out okay, and I hope any of you guys out there in this area are okay too.

I love how this outfit is pure and calm, with a volt of excitement coming from the cobalt blue heels. This is how I feel after such a crazy storm. Hope you guys like it and thank you for stopping by once again dolls. Stay safe, okay?! Bye!

xoxo Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment