Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year of The Peplum: Goodbye 2012...Hello 2013!








Peplum Top- Forever 21
Skirt- Sofia Vergara Collection
Shoes- Wild Rose
Necklace- Forever 21
Clutch- H & M
Fur vest- The Loft

Happy New Year dolls!!! Today is the day to part with the year 2012 and begin our journey with 2013. I have to say, personally, I hate the New Years holiday. Well, that's a bit harsh. I strongly dislike it. I was dumped on this day a few years back, so I never quite recovered from the disappointed feeling I get around this holiday. But you know what? I was able to ring in the New Year at church, in prayer (as I have done now for 23 years) and that totally rearranged my viewpoint. There's no need to burden yourself with the difficulties, the sorrow, the pain, the hurt or the disappointments of the previous year. We need to put on the joy, expectancy, hope and faith that 2013 will bring us! God has blessed you with another year of life, so make it count!

I know, I'm probably preaching to myself, but I just pray you guys have an awesome 2013. I thank you for checking in everyday to take a peek at my goofy style, and I hope that this upcoming year I'll be able to supply even more fashion looks and styling tips. You know, I was really scared to start this blog, like really scared, because believe it or not, my self esteem isn't really up there. I mean look, I'm not a size 2! But after my family & friends kept bugging me about it, I finally just jumped into it and now I couldn't be happier. So thank you, thank you, thank you to everybody around the world reading this! Don't stop the emails, tweets and comments...I love to hear from you guys! Okay, I'll hush up now, love you all <3

xoxo Kiersten

2 comments: