Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flower Girl







 





Top- ASOS
Jeans- Vintage Levi's
Heels- Forever 21
Necklace- Macy's
Purse- Chanel
Watch- American Exchange

Hello lovie! So sorry for my absence- I've been juggling so many different things! The semester just started up again, and I already don't want to go! But, you got to do what you got to do. The weather is a bit all over the place, but thankfully today it was bright and sunny, so I was able to snap some pictures. It was super windy too, so thats why I look all diva, Naomi Campbell-ish! You know you like it!

Anywho, this is such a spring outfit; the floral, the front tie, the Levi's- it all screams April! That's because that's what I want! I'm over the winter, and if you are too, pair your florals with heavier pieces like a sweater, a leather skirt or boots. The jeans go great because it compliments the shoes and the top. I love this All-American look, but I want to hear from you guys! Hit me up on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram...I'm here! Until next time doll :)

xoxo Kiersten

4 comments:

  1. I am loving this look. Your makeup, your hair, the colors. Lovely. :)

    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower shirt makes the outfit...u look lovely Kiersten.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete