Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stay With Me & You'll Never Go Baroque










Top-Vintage
Tweed Jacket- Alfani
Baroque Print Pants- Forever 21
Shoes- H & M
Necklace- Charming Charlie's
Watch- American Exchange

Oookay so I've been on the look out for a baroque print pant, or skirt, or dress or just about anything! I love the lavish pattern, and it just so happens to be right on trend for this season- along with oxblood and peplums. I bought this pant as soon as Forever 21 posted it on their site (I'm such a F21 groupie). I'm in love with the way it goes with almost everything and the stretch. The description online labels it as jeans but it's more like jeggins, which is great for a curvy gal like me! Tell me what you think, okay? Don't forget to 'like' me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter & Instagram @bitemyheathbar. Thanks for stopping by again...love you! Bye!

xoxo Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment