Sunday, January 13, 2013

The (un)Coldest Winter Ever









Baroque Top- Apt. 9
Fur Coat- Metrostyle
Pants- Forever 21
Shoes- K & G
Necklace- Francesca's Collection Boutique
Bracelet- Local Boutique

I wore this look a couple days ago when the weather was a bit off. This winter has been up and down here in southern New Jersey, but for the most part mild, so you can't really sport furs. But do I care? Heck no girl! Leather & fur is all the rage this season, so I'm making it work. Hope you enjoyed the look, I'll catch you on the flip side! I'm about to see Django Unchained for the second time with my family, yay! Oh, and don't forget to follow me on Twitter & Instagram @bitemyheathbar. Thanks doll!

xoxo Kiersten

6 comments:

  1. As always...looking gorg Kiersten!! Like the print top...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Amazing look. You are so cute and stylish. Loved the Top and fur jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your coat so much! Even a simple outfit will look fashionable with that one. I’m very curious on how well will it match with loud colors or with those light and plain blouses. I think it'll look well with anything. Its design is so versatile!


    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, you have amazing style!

    Carol x
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete