Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Instagram Wednesday!







Instagram: @bitemyheathbar

Hello all!!! I just wanted to post a few random pictures from my instagram. Make sure you follow me on there and Twitter @bitemyheathbar. I'm also on Facebook too doll! Anyway, I was going to do a quick photo shoot and post today, but here in good ole' Jersey it is FREEZING! Burrr! Like guys, it literally feels like it's below zero. So instead of going through all the trouble, I figured I'd post another day and just feature some Instgram pics. Hope you all are enjoying your week and try to stay warm if your cold...and cold if your warm? I don't know. Don't mind me- I think the cold is getting to my head, causing me to have lame-joke-itis. Well, adios mis amigos!

xoxo Kiersten

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I could handle below zero cold. Texas is pushing it with it's recent 30 degree weather. It's only 54 today and that's fine with me. :) Cute pics! I love the lace on the jet ski.

    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mandy!! I appreciate it! Yes we've gotten snow up here and everything! Ugh this cold sucks! Wish I was in Texas right about now lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make them public or private, license them yourself via Getty, make them remix-friendly via Creative Commons, or keep them locked down, all rights reserved to you. And contrary to previous reports, Flickr is still a buzzing social network with thousands of users and thousands more photos. instagram likes app

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    instagram comments

    ReplyDelete