Friday, January 18, 2013

In The Wild













Wrap Dress- Fashion To Figure
Heels- Forever 21
Necklace- Express
Cuffs- Ebay
Purse- Francessca's Collection Boutique

This is my FAVORITE dress, like ever! I bought this dress on my 23rd birthday last year because I was in need of a simple dress I could throw on, not knowing that I was going to fall deeply in love. It's so comfy, so figure-flattering, so me! The animal print helps too- you know how Jersey girls are! This dress is also very versatile; I've worn it with flats to a concert and with heels to a date.

Anyway, I want to give a quick shoutout to my little sister Nikki. She's turning 21 this weekend so we have a big birthday weekend to look forward to in the city! Yay!! Thank you guys again for stopping by, and I hope you have a good weekend too. Even if it is freezing cold, like over here...brrr! Toodles!

xoxo Kiersten

3 comments:

  1. I don't know you but I like you Kiersten..:-) Aside the fact that we're curvaceous ladies, you seems to be rocking similar clothes I've in my closet. The only and good difference is, you're bold and confident to rock em well. You're defo inspiring me gal.. You looking good.. I'm gonna recreate this look and send u the pic if that's ok please. God bless u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are wearing the hell out of that dress hunnie!! love it!

    xoxo
    http://voluptuoussdoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!



    XOXO
    http://fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete