Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mixed Messages but Good Vibrations














Blazer- Vintage
Dress- Forever 21
Heels- Forever 21
Cuff- Nasty Gal

So yes, I know. This is the second time in a row I'm featuring florals on my blog this week. But I just can't get enough! I'm sorry! I found this floral blazer in a vintage shop last summer, and I was hype! This blazer is definitely a statement piece, which means it doesn't go with everything, but I don't care! I get so much attention in it, I feel great wearing it and it's a one of a kind, so I'll wear it, why not? 

I wanted to create a look with mixed patterns, although I was super scared. This styling tactic is very polarizing- it can be tacky or creative genius. I think I did okay, but let me know what you think. Oh yea, this is Super Bowl XLVII weekend, so there will be plenty of parties, shindigs and gatherings. Remember, you can still be stylish! Style a good pair of jeans with a peplum top, or a simple dress with a statement necklace and flats. Make them take notice of you and not the game! Thanks again for stopping by...I love you all! Have a great weekend!

xoxo Kiersten

P.S Valentine's Day a.k.a Single Awareness Day is less than 2 weeks away. Got your outfit? I do! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. good combo...lovely.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too fabulous!!! I absolutely love your style. This is my first time here and i'm adding you to my blog roll daily reads. You are so kick ass and gorgeous. Love this look. the mixed prints are done very well and i love the heels. the hair is fab too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dollface!!! I appreciate that!!!

      Delete