Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I'm Wearing Today and Other Stuff!

Blazer- Alfani
Tank- New York & Co.
Leather Pants- Forever 21
Necklace- H & M
Shoes- H & M
 
Okay guys, I just needed a reason to post a picture of my new sneakers/wedges from H & M! I'm joking. But really, they are pretty awesome. I absolutely, positively HATE sneakers, but I've been seeing this trend with this hybrid sneaker/wedge combo and I wanted to try. Good thing I did! I'm in love! Anyway, back to business. The main reason for this post is to tell you guys I have joined the 21st century and finally made a Twitter page and a Facebook Fan page! Yay! So not only can you guys email me and follow this blog, but you can hit me up quicker with a tweet or two (I do follow back!). I will take any questions or comments! If your having any styling issues or don't know what to throw on for an event coming up, I can definitely help. Here is my info:
 
Follow me on Twitter: @BITEMYHEATHBAR

'Like' me on Facebook: BITE MY HEATH BAR

Follow me on Bloglovin': BITE MY HEATH BAR!

Email: lilkoo1000@yahoo.com

Thank you soooooo much guys! Love you all! Smooches!
 
xoxo Kiersten
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment