Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'll Show You How To Rock & Roll


 







Top- Forever 21
Skirt- H & M
Shoes- Forever 21
Hat- Vintage
Necklace- Charlotte Russe
Bracelets- Charlotte Russe

You may be noticing a pattern here- I love skirts! Oh and blazers/jackets-you'll see a lot of those too. This look was fun; it gave me this punk rock feel when I threw it on, which is sort of different for me. A splash of goth, a pinch of girly and a tablespoon of glam is not a bad mixture! I would say an outfit like this is good for a concert or campus event for college kids like me.

Changing the topic a bit, you guys know in a perfect world I would be blogging everyday. But it's not a perfect world, it is more like a study-all-day-until-your-eyes-pop-out kind of world. So don't be mad at me if you don't see me everyday. I want you to still check me out! It's just I have a bunch of stuff going on and it gets REAL. But thank you for stopping by once again. Love ya!

xoxo Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment