Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012









THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH THE FAMILY:







Dress- Forever 21
Sweater (underneath)- New York & Co.
Tights- H & M
Shoes- Steve Madden
Necklace- Charming Charlie's
Bracelets- Forever 21
Ring- Chico's

I really hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!! There is so much I'm thankful to God for...and having you as a reader is one of them! I just wanted to do a quick post on what I wore to my Aunt & Uncle's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Sorry for the poor film quality from the party pics, I was just snapping away like a crazy woman, but I had a blast! My family is HUGE so you know a lot of people came through; I was so happy spending time with my baby cousins, they're a trip! Anyway, I hope you like the look. Well I'm off to get like one hour of sleep before I head out to shop with the rest of the nation for Black Friday. Midnight Madness here I come!!! Oh, and just to let you know, a giveaway is just around the corner, so watch out for that. Until next time sunshine!

xoxo Kiersten

P.S Like my new hairstyle? I'm a little on the fence about it...but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment