Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oversized in Grunge

 
 






Top- American Rag
Moto Jacket- Old (random boutique in Philadelphia)
Boyfriend Jeans- Wrangler (Vintage)
Boots- Forever 21
Necklace- Nasty Gal
Wristlets- Forever 21

Who knew posing on top of your car at night would be so fun?! This is just a quick post of a look I wore a few days ago. I love the oversized feeling of the outfit, which is great for those days where you're like, "I'm a pig and I just do not care at this point!" Well, maybe that's just me. Anywho, this look also gives a bit of trendiness with the high-low top and studded jacket, while still adding a tom-boy, 90's grunge feel. I told you guys my style is eclectic! Boyish to girly in less than 60 seconds. I hope you like it, or at least think it's a bit interesting. Thanks for stopping by as always, love you!

xoxo Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment