Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Currently Lusting After...

CELINE PARIS T-SHIRT

CELINE GOLD ID NECKLACE

 
GIVENCHY ROTTWEILER T-SHIRT


 
DOLCE & GABBANA FALL/WINTER 2012 COLLECTION

Céline bags, necklaces and clothing has been seen recently on everyone from the Kardashians to Rihanna and even Nicole Richie. The entire line is enthrallingly simplistic, which I love because that means more classic pieces which can be interchanged within outfits. Something that isn't simplistic though, is the Givenchy Rottweiler t-shirt. I love this tee because it automatically makes your look jump out! Rawr!

Finally, I must mention the D & G Fall/Winter 2012 collection. I live for this collection- you do not understand! The Sicilian baroque romanticism, religious iconographic headwear, structured bodices, lace, ruffles and even capes! Gosh, like what's NOT in this collection? But you know what, I love it. No...I need it. I want to kiss Dolce and his Gabbana just for creating these pieces! Okay, breathe Kiersten, breathe. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys what I'm lusting after right now. Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday dolls!

xoxo Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment