Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's All an Illusion











Dress- ASOS
Heels- Forever 21
Necklace- H & M
Ring- Gifted from London

Your probably wondering how many dresses do I actually own, huh? A lot! I ordered this dress from ASOS last week and got it in time for Easter Sunday. You have to bring your best when your in the presence of the risen king Jesus doll! So I rocked it and felt awesome. The black & white, optical illusion print on this dress is great for curvy girls who may be a bit self conscious. Yes...I said self conscious! Anywho, I hope you all are having a great week and I look forward to hearing your comments and feedback about this look. Love you all!

xoxo Kiersten

P.S-Your blessed, so instead of telling God how big your PROBLEM is, tell the problem how big your GOD is!

7 comments:

  1. This is good "in my Wendy Williams voice". You look great gal. Lovely. I need to get this dress asap..hehe

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    P:S- pls add me to your circle so I can stalk you often, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you are working monochorome x
    Check out my new blog: jewelheritageblog.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot Dress!

    ♥ Crystal Michelle
    http://splashkouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit girl, you are really rocking that monochrome dress. love your heels too.

    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    Thulie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress you look fab.
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY!! FOLLOW ME!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete