Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gentlemen's Quarterly: Spring Edition Volume III











STYLING: YOURS TRULY
MODEL: BRANDON HEATH
Top- Urban Outfitters
Pants- Express
Shoes- Call it Spring
Glasses- Urban Outfitters
Beads- Aldo

Hey guys! So this is the final look for the menswear edition I wanted to show you. I just want to remind you these looks are only suggestions and possibilites- my own styling ideas. I understand if you don't particularly like them. Another thing is that I wanted to show pieces that are easily accessible for any man to purchase or interchange, so some looks may not be overly dressy.

That being said, this outfit is a fun, easy fit that is awesome for a lazy Saturday with the fellas. Pink is my favorite color and I think REAL men can pull it off! The coral shoe adds some dimension, but then again, so does the basketball. Happy Sunday to you all and I hope I helped some of you men out there! Talk to you later dolls!

xoxo Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment