Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spotted in Neon













Top- River Island
Skirt- H &M
Shoes- Forever 21
Necklace- H & M
Ring- My Mommy's!

Spots, neons and circle skirts...oh my! This look today is the epitome of fun and comfort. The top is so roomy, the skirt is so short and the heels aren't that high, so the feeling is sexy, yet breatheable. The entire outfit is inspired by the multilayered necklace that infuses lime green, turqoise and mint, so that's why I wanted to play with the pieces a bit.

Today I would stay and chit chat more, but I have to go to work in a couple hours. Boo! Afterwards though, I'm headed out to the movies, but I don't know what's out. Any suggestions? Thank you for stopping by as usual, have a great weekend! Bye!

xoxo Kiersten

2 comments:

  1. very cute and comfy with a hint of sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to put my hand up your skirt, make you squirt in your panties

    ReplyDelete