Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gentlemen's Quarterly: Spring Edition Volume I














STYLING: YOURS TRULY
MODEL: BRANDON HEATH
Top- Express
Pants- Express
Shoes- Call It Spring
Bag- H & M
Glasses- Urban Outfitters
Belt- K & G

Welcome to the first of three different menswear looks for Spring! I came up with this concept of introducing men's fashion to this blog because I read ALL of the feedback given to me and I had several of you reaching out, asking me if I dabble in menswear, so guess what? I do! As a matter of fact, I am feeling more inspired by men's fashion and styling than anything else right now. So I was happy to show you what I had.

Moving right along in reference to this shoot, it was a ton of fun! I used my brother who, actually, gladly got in front of the camera and modeled pretty well. We had a plenty of laughs and giggles in between takes, which is probably apparent in the pictures. If you ever want to contact him, you can always friend him on Facebook here and follow him on Instagram @gq_monster.

Like I mentioned before, this is only one of three different looks that I will post this week pertaining to menswear. I wanted a casual, cool and collected outfit that a man could wear to the office during the day and then out with friends at night. Summer is creeping up on us, so you're not going to want heavy fabrics or extremely dark colors, so I thought of this denim top and tomato colored pants. The rolled up look is optional- it's very on trend to do that with men's pants, but I know that is not for everyone. Anyway, I hope you like what you see and ladies, feel free to share with your man, your brother, your father...shoot, even Pop Pop should get a peak! Talk to you all later!

xoxo Kiersten

2 comments:

  1. Aside the good looking bro (hehe..), i like the simplicity of the whole ensemble. My son got a red denim and a blue denim shirt so will sure combine that for our next outing. :-) Good post Kiersten.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea,I need more men fashion in my blog feed. great start with your cute brother :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete