Saturday, May 25, 2013

Romanticism










Top- Forever 21
Jacket- Forever 21
Pants- Forever 21
Shoes- H & M
Necklace- Topshop
Rings- Francesca's Collection Boutique

I have so much to tell you, it's ridiculous! First off, let me start by apologizing for my absence. This month has been nuts! I actually just came back from England today! I had such a great time and explored so much of the capital city, I want to go back already. I ate well, laughed hard and shopped A LOT! I will be featuring the pieces I purchased in London on the next few blog posts, so don't worry. I will also try to share my experience by posting some pictures maybe! But if you want a peek, just go follow me on Instagram now @BITEMYHEATHBAR.

This look is actually a pretty old one; I just haven't found the time to post the pictures. This white collared, black lace, peplum top (wow, that is a mouthful) reminded me of the Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2013 collection filled with baroque romanticism. There was plenty of lace, chiffon, structure and gold embroidery shown on the runway, which I just fell in love with! Which also made me want to re-create a similar look; Google it and I promise you will drool. Until next time dolls!

xoxo Kiersten

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were until I saw your brother's status on Facebook yesterday about the Tee you got him..how nice!! Unto your outfit, hehe..first of all lemme say when that pants/shoe go missing in ur wardrobe, come search in my apartment first before you start accusing anyone else!! love love the ensemble...you neva go wrong. Welcome BACK Kiersten..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love this look and the way you look in it, its very pretty. I was wondering because I am a big girl too, what size are you in cloths and if you have a belly, how do you hold it in? because that has always been my biggest issue when I buy cloths

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this informative blog about women clothes.There are a very number of collection for cloths are in very cheap price.

    modest clothing stores & modest clothing for women

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

    Woven Clothing Labels & Damask Labels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    Plain T-Shirts to Print On & Customised printed T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gave nice ideas here. I done a research on the issue and learn most peoples will agree with your blog

    Apostolic store & Modest clothing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

    wedding dresses edinburgh & Bridal wedding dresses Edinburgh

    ReplyDelete