Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Color Block on the Clock!











Top- Forever 21
Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- BCBG
Necklace- Francesca's Collection Boutique
Bracelet- Local Boutique

Merry Christmas! Oh em gee, I am so sorry for my long absence- there was so much going on. Not only did I have final exams at school, but I was trying to Christmas shop and prepare for the holiday dinner I had at my place last night. My blog was totally neglected, and therefor so was my fans. Not cool! Thank you so much for hanging in there, and thanks to all the emails and comments. A woman in France told me that I inspire her! Inspire! Wow! So blessed to have you guys.

Okay, in reference to this look, I wanted to try some color. It's the winter and I have worn black dang near everyday, so I just wanted to experiment with some color blocking. This peplum top can virtually go with anything though, red, white, purple...you name it! So can the shoes! Well, let me know what you guys think. Love ya, bye!

xoxo Kiersten

P.S My doggie Gucci jumped in my pictures, so I figured I'd just do the shoot with him. What an attention whore! Ha!

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and I love the colors even more! Peplum anything is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love peplum! Makes everything look awesome lol Thank you Jaida!

      Delete
  2. I want to suck on those big tits

    ReplyDelete