Tuesday, February 26, 2013

(Really) Late Valentine's Day Look! Plus...I Was On Television!








Dress- ASOS
Clutch- Vintage
Heels- Forever 21
Watch- American Exchange

I know! I'm unbelieveably, undeniably late, late, late! So sorry guys, I started a new job, so I've been busy with all that jazz. But I was thinking of you guys the entire time, trust me; this blog is my outlet and I'm so happy to have you guys. I will try harder, I promise!

Anyway, on to the outfit. This dress I saw online and completely fell head over heels- the strange pattern jumped out at me, lept in my brain and stayed there. I knew automatically this was going to be my Valentine's Day look. The colors, baroque pattern and stripes all mixed together created this eye-catching dress, that I must say, garnered me TONS of compliments! Every girl needs that dress that turns heads and snaps necks, so this is mine.

Before I go, I have to tell you how I spent Valentine's Day. I got tickets to the Wendy Williams Show (for the third time!) in New York, New York, for the Valentine's Day episode. I went with my sister, because the producers only wanted single women. Long story short, I ended up with flowers, a subscription to Match.com and a spot on television. Yes, live television! With this dress! Ha! I was in the 'Ask Wendy' segment of the show, because I had a dating question, but of course the producers slightly tweaked it for more drama. Well, see for yourself here. I hope you all had an awesome belated Valentine's Day! Talk to you soon!

xoxo Kiersten

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing Kiersten and I luv your new hair style. That dress is good "in my Wendy William voice". As for u appearing on Wendy, u already know how excited I was from my Facebook post on your wall...:-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much girly! As usual kind words! Yes, I already know...I love your comments on my page! Keep it up dollface :)

      Delete
  2. girl you're gorgeous!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    I allways follow back :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete