Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Love Is Like...

 
 


 
 




Print Dress- Stylzoo
Jeans- Forever 21
Crop Top- ASOS
Heels- Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace- Brown Sugar Collection
Rings/Earrings- H & M
 
My love is like WHOA! Especially in today's look! I chose to center my outfit around this fabulous 2 in 1 button down printed dress (sent to me from the good folks over at www.Stylzoo.com) by pairing it with all black. The fabric was light enough to wear as a top, but long enough to sport as a kimono or shrug.You can find this cute, versatile, summer dress yourself here! Oh! I can not refrain from pointing out the other statement piece- my necklace. I found this little treasure from an online store, www.BrownSugarCollection.tictail.com, based right here in Philadelphia! 
 
Although I'm a bonafide Jersey girl, I felt fabulous wearing this look around the City of Brotherly Love- Philadelphia, PA. This area is not only my birthplace, but also the birthplace of our historic nation, which we celebrated just last week on the Fourth of July. I really hope my American followers enjoyed the hamburgers, hotdogs, cool drinks, fireworks and family fun like I did! Until next time lovers!
 
xoxo Kiersten
 
P.S Make sure you 'like' Stylzoo on Facebook and follow them on Twitter and Instagram!

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute nice outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress, I like that it can be worn as a Kimono too, nice Neck piece!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this look!! and that necklace is bomb!

    The Andre Project Virgovo.com I theandreproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete