Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back-to-School













Peter Pan Collar Top- Forever 21
Studded Sweater- Forever 21
Faux Leather Skater Skirt- ASOS
Lucite Heels- Forever 21
Watch- Charming Charlie's

School time!!! Goodbye summer...until next time. September is here, so everybody is back to school, work or school AND work (like me ugh). I'm happy though, because this is definitely my season to shine! In today's look, I opted for a cute, girly feel with a nod to the past. The peter pan collar is sooo 1950's looking, which I love, but it is also very now because you know you see it everywhere. Speaking of everywhere, leather is e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e this season. I'm hype! Guys seriously, I've been buying leather pieces like crazy because this trend is so fierce, so me! So I think the sweater and the skirt meshed well, and the lucite heels to kick up the modern feel helped even more. This look worked from the campus to the job for me, but it could probably go farther. Let me know what you think sunshine! Okay, bye!

xoxo Kiersten

11 comments:

  1. A saia de couro é simplesmente perfeita, você escolheu um look maravilhoso e totalmente fashion !
    Beijos :*
    http://gordinhasporemcomestilo.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit. My kinda style. I absolutely adore the studded sweater and the faux leather skater skirt. Do you know if the skirt is still available? Better yet, lemme just take my ass to the ASOS site and check myself. lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoe choices! Congrats on all the great things happening for you!

    www.24plusstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes though my kinda style I like! U look gorg dear. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, I love the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooovvee this look!!! I just bought a skirt like that and you really given me some inspiration on how to style it! I'm glad I found your blog through tumblr......you just gained a new reader!!!!

    xo Jay
    konsciousvyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with this look! I love leather skirts and you pulled it off girl!

    http://uniquelydifferent1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings Kiersten. . You look fabulous and I like your fashion style, so I'll be following via Bloglovin. . . Visiting from SOAF. When you get a chance come visit and leave me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I want to fuck her pussy to orgasm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ths cocksucker can swallow my cum anytime

    ReplyDelete