Monday, August 12, 2013

End Of The Summer According to A Hippie















Floral Shaw- Forever 21
Tank- GAP
Jeans- (Vintage) Levi's
Shoes- Forever 21
Flower Garland- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Watch- American Exchange
Glasses- Ebay

I'm backkkkk!!!! I've been gone for a month, but I've missed you guys like crazy. In between working and trying to enjoy my summer, time has just slipped through my fingers and now I feel like a mom who abandoned her own child. Shame on me! Well now it's August and the summer is winding down, so hopefully I can find more time for you my love!

Enough of the mushy stuff, let's get to the look! I have been on this bohemian, free love, let's-go-to-Coachella-or-any-festival-to-wear-our-hippie-glasses mode and I wanted to share that. From the half-tinted shades to the high waisted vintage jeans, I wanted to exude a vintage hippie feel and I think it worked! You can always expect something random from me, so I promise this is not a costume...I really wear this stuff! Watch, next week I'll be wearing gangster clothes, I swear. Anyway, thank you as always for stopping by and I'll talk to you next week! Bye doll.

xoxo Kiersten

P.S Next week I'll be showing you my birthday look! I turn 24 this Wednesday, August 14th! Yay me!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated, im a Leo as well born on the 02nd Aug .... you look amazing, love that jacket and your new hairstyle... those bangs are really doing it for me. cheers :)
    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove this outfit! Your floral shawl jacket looks similar to my sheer floral jacket I copped from a thrift store last year. I heart it so much.

    ReplyDelete