Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Year the Queen Reigned

















Leather Top- Encore
Skirt- H & M
Boots- ZigiNY
Coat- Vintage
Necklace- H & M
 
HAPPY NEW YEARS guys!! We have just bid goodbye to 2013 and said hello to 2014! I thank God for the previous year, because it was certainly a year full of firsts. But in the following year, I hope to be bolder, stronger...better. I have high hopes for this blog, but in the midst of that, I hope to ultimately inspire each and every one of you. Especially curvy women; you guys are queens! Revel in that!
 
 
xoxo Kiersten
 
P.S Aren't these boots from ShopFlyJane.com just PERFECT?!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Where did you buy the hair you're rocking? I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt and necklace combo is speaking to me! Great choices!
    TenishaJonece.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it all - but the boots are AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit. Love the coat and skirt.. Please visit my blog www.fashionobsessher. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete